52 Weeks

 

of Organizing starts here…

 

with the Recycling Center I built over the holidays!

Since we started using this, the change at our house has been amazing.

 

Junk mail used to pile up on the table.  Empty milk cartons and yogurt cups sat on the counter until I got around to taking them outside.  Aahhh!

Now, into the handsome cabinet bin they go, hidden until I take out the trash.  Plenty of room for 13 gallons each of trash and recycling… this has been the perfect way to kick off Laura’s 52 Weeks of Organizing Challenge!

 

Now I’m working on week 2’s project (book storage for my kids’ playroom), and the other 50 weeks of organizing.

Doing a little every week (with the occasional big project), will help keep me from becoming overwhelmed.  This year I’m getting organized!

 

Are you getting organized this year?


I'm linking this post up with





 
New to Pregnant with power tools? Don't miss a post and subscribe here or Bookmark and Share
2 Responses
  1. Wow! I need to hang out here more! I am so not handy in any shape or form. I'm so impressed with your recycling station. That's what it's all about isn't it? Finding homes for the piles...way to go!



Related Posts with Thumbnails