My Black&Decker Post

 

They had me at, “we’ll give you a Projects & Advice Expert Button”… you know how I love buttons ;)

Black&Decker has just launched a new site, complete with their awesome products and (my favorite) a “broad range of tips and projects from expert bloggers”!!! Wheee!

And they liked my DIY basket drawers post, and asked me to write up a step-by-step tutorial for their site.  Nice.

My DIY Drawer Step-by-Step Tutorial

So head over there. 

There are tons of great tutorials, tool tips, before and afters… it’s a DIYers dream. 

I was specifically contacted because Black&Decker readers wanted more DIY craft projects, so keep your eyes peeled for more craft goodness from expert bloggers (and me, but I’m no expert ;).

 




New to Pregnant with power tools? Don't miss a post and subscribe here... Bookmark and Share
0 Responses

Related Posts with Thumbnails