Delicious-ness is back

It's been a busy last 2 weeks, and blog reading has been put on the backburner.

But... I have seen a project or two that I thought were especially cool.

1.  An unusual picture frame by Laurie @ Scene of the Grime


This gorgeous frame is made from a plastic garden border!

Makes you wonder what else can be made into a cool picture frame!



2.  Glass etched porch light

Think the house numbers on the lantern in front of 221B Baker Street (a la Sherlock Holmes).

Couldn't find a pic, but here's the idea.
Shabbyhome.com

I also know I saw someone's beautiful etched porch sconce or lantern some months ago... but can't find it now.  If you've seen it let me know!

This porch light redo in paint by Tracy of Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures



I'll show you my take on this theme tomorrow! Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails